“Tutuapp could not be Installed at this time” This is really a serious error that most of the iOS users might have faced while trying to install TutuApp Store App. You might have tired of trying all the tricks you found in the internet to fix the error “Tutuapp could not be Downloaded at this time ” but nothing worked for you. The main problem which users are facing with TutuApp is its language, if it could have been in English then the situation could be much better. Any how, for those who are facing the error TutuApp Could not be downloaded at this time or once after downloading the app, while installing if you are getting the error TutuApp could not be installed at this time error then I have a few workarounds to fix this issue. May be these workarounds will work for few of you and may be they won’t for some others.
Here I am giving you the best possible workarounds to fix the error Tutuapp could not be Installed at this time or Tutuapp could not be downloaded at this time. Basically, you will see this error while installing many of the apps either from Apple App Store or from any third party App Stores. There are more chances that this issue could be with your WiFi router. If your phone is connected to internet with WiFi router, then you should apply this first workaround on your WiFi.
TutuApp Could not be Downloaded or Installed at this time
When you are trying to download any app and if you get the error Tutuapp could not be Installed/Downloaded at this time then try again to download TutuApp form different WiFi connection. If the app is installed, then there could be a problem with your WiFi router.
Just follow these below steps to trace out the issue, as this error can appear with any of the apps, better you can fix it at your router end.
- Connect to WiFi router’s ip address in browser, you can just find it in Google. There will a default IP address for these routers.
- Login to your WiFi portal where you can change the settings.
- Go to DNS Server Settings of your router.
- Change DNS server address to 18.104.22.168 which is Google’s public DNS server IP.
- Save settings and logout and try to download the app now.
Hope that this will fix the error Tutuapp could not be downloaded or Installed at this time if there was an issue with your router.
If you don’t feel that there is an issue with the WiFi, then follow the date trick which works most of the times for many apps which face this Unable to Download error.
Tutuapp could not be Installed or Downloaded at this time error
This is the most famous trick to fix Tutuapp could not be Installed or downloaded at this time error. It is very simple, you just need to change a few settings in your iPhone/iPad to fix this issue.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Date& Time and toggle OFF Set Automatically option.
- Change date to any date and month in 2012, let’s say June 12, 2012 and try to install TutuApp again.
- It should work without any errors.
- Once after the app is installed, again revert back the settings in Date & Time and toggle ON Set Automatically option.
Hope that this workaround will fix the error Tutuapp could not be Installed/Downloaded at this time.