PlayBox HD not working on iOS 9/9.1/9.0.2/iPad/iPhone: PlayBox HD is the best entertainment app for iOS which you can download for iOS 9/9.2/9.1 without Jailbreaking. PlayBox HD is the best rival for Popcorn Time app which gained good amount of fans. PlayBox HD will turns your iPhone/iPad to a video jukebox. Popcorn Time allowed to watch movies and TV Shows online which normally need to download from the torrent sites. The feature that made PlayBox HD beat Popcorn Time is it’s ability to download movies right to your iOS device for offline viewing. PlayBox HD can be downloaded for iOS 9/9.2/9.0.2 without jailbreak.
Soon after the download of this fantastic app, users are reporting that PlayBox is not installing on iOS 9.2/9.1/9.0.2 and some are pointing that this best entertainment is not downloading on iOS 9.2/9.0.2 and as officially it should support iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices, surprisingly we are hearing concerns from users that PlayBox is not installing/downloading on iPad. Here we will see some tricks to address these errors and stop PlayBox Crashing on iOS 9.2/9/9.0.2.
So, here in this post I would like to guide you with these Playbox HD problems and try to address the issue; PlayBox HD not working on iOS 9.1/9.2/9.0.2. There are some issues that PlayBox HD is not working with Chromecast also. Our next focus in this post is PlayBox HD Crashes; Playbox HD Crashing, We will see some of the best tips to fix PlayBox HD Crashing issue. Later we will discuss about the loading and buffering issues in PlayBox HD; PlayBox HD not loading movies/videos. We also see some of the best tricks to fix PlayBox HD not loading movies/videos issue.
- Download Droid4X for Windows PC – Run android apps on PC
- Download Cartoon HD for PC – Download Sky HD for PC
So, we have our targets now in this article – To fix PlayBox HD not working, not loading, Crashing issues. Let’s make our discussion straight to the point now. Even if you are not facing some of these Playbox issues, just know each and every tip, they will help you the other day.
PlayBox HD not installing on iOS 9.0.2/9.1/9.2/iPhone/iPad Air/iPod Touch
PlayBox HD is not an official app to available in iTunes app store, it is a third party app. So, you need to surf other sources in order to download PlayBox HD for iOS 9/9.0.2/9.1/9.2 or iOS 8.4/8.3/8.2 or iPhone 5S/6S. I have explained a very clear guide on How to Download PlayBox HD for iOS 9.0.2/9.1/9.2/ iPhone/iPad Air/iPod Touch, you can follow that article to install PlayBox HD on iOS 9/9.2/9.0.2/9.0.1/iPhone/iPad Air 2/iPod Touch.
It is much recommended to install PlayBox HD from Emu4iOS, from there you can directly install PlayBox HD on iOS 9.2/9.1/9.0.2/9.0.1/9/8.4/8.3/8.2 or iPhone 5+/6+, iPad Air 2 or iPod Touch devices. Here you can find the article to install PlayBox HD on iOS 9.0.2/9.2/9.1/9.0.1/9 or iOS 184.108.40.206.8.2 versions on iPhone/iPad Air 2/iPod Touch devices.
Playbox HD not working on iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone
Even after the installation if the Playbox HD app is not working on your iPhone, then you can simply follow this simple trick. It is recommended to roll back the date in your phone.
- Turn off Play box app
- Go to Settings -> General -> Date and Time -> Turn off “Set Automatically option” and change the date to the previous day.
- If it doesn’t work, change the date to Jan 1, 2015.
- Launch Play box app and again change the settings: Settings -> General -> Time and Date -> “Set Automatically”
Hope that this trick will help you and fix the issue of Playbox HD not working on iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
Movie Not Loading in PlayBox HD on iOS 9/9.1/9.2
Many of the PlayBox HD users are facing this issue of Movie not loading on PlayBox on iOS 9/9.0.2/9.2.1. I too got this issue while I was experimenting with Playbox HD. I accidentally came across this fix to solve Movies Loading Problem on Playbox HD on iOS 9.0.2/9/9.2/9.1.
To fix Movie Not Loading in Playbox on iOS 9.0.2/9.1/9.2 issue follow below steps:
- Launch PlayBox HD app and Play any Movie of your favorite.
- If you come across an error like Movie Loading Problem on PlayBox HD or An unknown error occurred (-12668) on iOS 9.0.2/9/9.1/9.2 in iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, just click OK button.
- After clicking on OK, you can see the resolution 720p, in the above image, just change the resolution to any other resolution like 340p etc.
- Now you will see that the Movie starts Loading. This simple trick will solve the issue of Movie Loading Problem in PlayBox HD on iPad/iPhone/iPod.
- The reason may be that the video of 720p may not be available, so if you change the resolution, it will start playing.
Just follow this simple trick to solve PlayBox HD Movie not loading issue.
Playbox HD app not working on Android
Similar to iOS, Playbox HD is not working on Android as well. The same trick Which I explained for Playbox HD not working for iOS 9/9.0.2/9.2/9.3 will works here too for Playbox HD not working for Android.
Go to Settings-> Date and Time -> Set time to 1-1-2015. Make sure that you uncheck the Automatic date & time option. Now PlayBox will surely work in your Android device.
PlayBox HD not working on iOS 9/9.0.2/9.1/9.2/9.2.1/9.3
There are some users who are facing the issue Playbox HD not working on iOS 9.0.2/9.1/9.2/9.3 as well. But in most of the cases PlayBox HD is working very well on the latest iOS versions. Most of the users are complaining that PlayBox HD is not working on iOS 8.4.1/8.4/8.3 versions.
Unfortunately, I don’t have any fix to solve Playbox HD not working issue on iOS 8.4.1/8.4/8.3/8.2 but, what you can do for time being is that you can install the latest Playbox version from here Download PlayBox HD for iOS 8.4.1/8.4/8.3/8.2 or iOS 9.3/9.2/9.2.1/9.0.2/9.1/9 versions.
Playbox HD not working with Chromecast, Playbox HD not casting
In recent times most of the entertainment apps like Movie Box, PlayBox HD etc. are supporting with Chromecast, using that you can watch movies on bigger screens. If you are facing the issues with casting like, Playbox HD not working with Chromecast or PlayBox HD not casting, then the below trick may fix the issue.
- Launch PlayBox HD on your Phone.
- Connect Chromecast to the device to which you wish to watch movie on.
- On the top right corner of the PlayBox HD player, you will find cast button.
- If you encounter an error or if the PlayBox HD not casting or if your PlayBox HD not working with Chromecast, just change the stream or switch to other steams. This may fix the issue.
Playbox HD is Crashing – PlayBox HD Crashes
If you are facing the issue of PlayBox HD crash, then you can solve the issue by this way to solve the issue PlayBox HD Crashing:
- Close PlayBox HD app and turn on Airplane mode.
- Go to Settings -> Turn off 3G Services, Wi-Fi Services.
- Wait for Some time and Turn on both 3G and Wi-Fi Services and Turn off Airplane mode.
This will refreshes the network connectivity and clearing the app cache will help to solve the PlayBox HD Crashing issues.
Playbox HD not opening on iOS 9/9.0.2/9.1/9.2 after installation
Soon after the installation, you may notice that PlayBox HD app not opening on iOS 9.0.2/9.2/9.3, it will disappears whenever you try to launch PlayBox HD. You can follow steps to solve the issue
- Go to Settings -> General ->Profile
- You can find the profiles of all the Enterprise app developers here
- Click on them and trust the Profiles of Enterprise app developers
Now try to launch PlayBox HD app, It will surely open now without any issues.
PlayBox HD not loading videos on iOS
Many of the PlayBox HD users are facing the issue PlayBox HD not loading movies/videos on iOS. The below solution may fix the issue.
- Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi Settings -> DNS -> Change the DNS to 220.127.116.11
- This is the DNS of google.com, this will help you to resolve the DNS issues and help in fixing the issue of PlayBox HD not loading movies issues.
I hope that I helped in solving all the common PlayBox HD problems and issues. I hope that you liked this post PlayBox HD not working on iPad/iPod, PlayBox HD Crashing, PlayBox HD not working with Chromecast. If you are facing any other problems, please leave in comments section. I will help you in fixing the issue. Thanks for reading.