NDS Emulator iOS 11: Here is the guide to install NDS Emulator iOS 11 on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with no jailbreak required .
NDS Emulator is one of the best iOS gaming emulators for iOS devices to play classic Nintendo games on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. This Nintendo DS Emulator runs many of the original games depending upon the power of your device, but may not run few high end games at full speed on devices like iPhone 5/5S. Use these iOS emulators to emulate old console games on iOS devices without having to jailbreak them. If your iOS device is running on iOS 11 then follow this step by step tutorial to install NDS Emulator on iOS 11.
Make sure that you have installed Tutu Helper on your iOS device, as this below method only works if you have already installed Tutu Helper on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. If you don’t have Tutu Helper installed, just go through this: Tutu Helper iOS 10.2.1, 10.3 Download.
NDS Emulator iOS 11
- Launch Tutu Helper App and search for NDS4iOS.
- Tap on Get button on the right side of NDS4iOS App to download NDS emulator iOS 11. Wait until the download is finished.
- When asked for confirmation, tap on Install button.
- Now go to home screen and here you can see that NDS4iOS Emulator is installing.
- Wait until the installation is completed and once after installation, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and Trust NDS4iOS app profile, otherwise you will receive Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error message when you try to launch the app. Sometimes this step is not required.
- Now go to home screen and tap on NDS4iOS icon to launch the app.
- Download your favorite games from internet and enjoy playing Classic Nintendo games on your iOS device.
This is how we can install NDS emulator iOS 11 on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. If you have any issues, please comment.