Kodi for iOS 10, 9.3.5, 9.3.3/9.3.1/9.3.2, the best media center application is now available for free without jailbreak on iPad Pro/iPhone/iPod Touch devices. Kodi is the best app to stream live local channels on your iDevices and the best open source Video Player using which you can watch everything from Movies to TV Shows. I hope that it will be a good news for iOS users who wish to download Kodi for iOS 9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1 or iOS 10 by without jailbreaking their iPad Pro, Mini/iPhone as previously it is not the case. Luckily there are app stores like vShare, HiPStore available to download cracked apps and jailbroken tweaks for iPhone/iPad by without jailbreaking. But using vShare, users are not able to install Kodi for iOS 9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1 or iOS 10. You might be knowing about the concept of side loading the apps into iDevices, we are using the same concept here to side load Kodi for iOS 9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1 or iOS 10. The procedure is very simple and even a non techie can follow it without much difficulty.
You might be crazy about exploring the hidden iOS features, if so then you should update your iPad Pro/iPhone to iOS 10 as it is the best iOS version so far. Along with that, the trendy look of iPhone 7 will steal your heart for sure. Once after you update your iDevice to iOS 10, don’t forget to download Kodi for iOS 10 or iOS 9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1 as Kodi is the must download app for every iOS device. Here I will help you to install Kodi for iPad Pro/ iPad Mini 4/ iPhone 7/6S/6S Plus/ iPad Air/iPod Touch devices.
- Downoad Zestia for iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1– best cydia alternative for iOS.
- You should know how to install GBA4iOS 2.1 for iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1 on iPhone/iPad Without jailbreak
Kodi for iPad Pro/iPhone 7 on iOS 10/9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1 without jailbreak
As a prerequisite, you need a few things before to download Kodi for iOS 10/9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1 on iPhone/iPad Pro/Mini/Air. You need a Mac PC with Xcode 7 and App Signer installed on it. Below are the URL’s to download App Signer and Xcode7. App Signer will help you sign the deb file and make IPA file out of it.
App Signer: http://dantheman827.github.io/ios-app-signer/
Kodi deb file: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/deb/
Once you have installed both on your Mac PC, now download Kodi deb file for Mac PC form the below link.
Xcode7 for Mac: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xcode/id497799835?ls=1&mt=12&at=11l4L8
Now we are good to proceed with installation of Kodi on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without jailbreak.
Install Kodi for iOS 10/9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1 on iPad Pro/iPhone without jailbreak
- Place the downloaded Kodi deb file on your Mac Desktop.
- Once the installation of App Signer and Xcode 7 are finished, connect iPhone/iPad to Mac PC with the help of USB cable.
Now you need to launch Xcode and create a new project in it and below are the steps to do that.
- Launch Xcode and make sure that your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch device is connected to Xcode7.
- To create new Xcode Project, just click on Create New Xcode Project button and choose Application under iOS, then select Single View Application and Click Next button.
- In the Product Name field, enter Kodi and enter some unique identifier names in Organization Name and Organization identifier fields.
- Leaving rest of the options to their defaults, click Next button again.
- Save it to Desktop and click on Create button.
- Once Xcode has created your project, make sure that you have added your Account under Xcode -> Preferences and add your Apple account over here.
- Once you have added your Account details, click on Fix issue button under Kodi which will fix your issues automatically.
- Now Open App Signer and load Kodi deb file.
- Select your Signing certificate and provisioning profile which you have created while creating project and click on Start button. (Your Signing Certificate consists your Apple ID and Provisioning profile consists Organization identifier)
- Save the IPA file as Kodi Media Player to your Desktop and wait for the App Signer to create IPA file.
- Once after the IPA file is created, go to Xcode Project and select your device.
- Once you have selected your device, head over to Window -> Devices -> Select your iDevice either it may be iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Click on + sign and select Kodi Media Player IPA file and click on Open Button and it will do everything needed
- After a few seconds, you will see that Kodi is installed on your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
Now you can head over to your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and start streaming live local channels on your iOS device. The process seems to be bit difficult but when you start doing this, it will be really easy. Hope that you have installed Kodi for iOS 9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1/10 on iPad Pro/ iPad Mini/ iPad Air/ iPhone 7/6S/6S Plus/iPod Touch devices etc. If you feel any difficulty, please comment us.