This is a continuum for the previous post Download SP Flash Tools for Windows PC to Flash Custom ROMs or the Stock ROMs to upgrade or downgrade your Android Smartphone. Here in this post we will discuss some instructions on How to use SP flash tool for Micromax A120, A116, A114, A104, Karbonn etc. Using this guide you can flash Sock ROMs or Custom ROMs for your Android Phones using Smartphone Flash Tool on Windows PC.
Smartphone Flash tool is a very good handy tool to upgrade or downgrade your Android Phone if it is not getting updates for the higher version. You might be thinking of how to flash ROM using SP Flash Tools, so here I will give you a simple guide on how to flash Stock ROM using Smartphone flash tool from Windows PC. Download the latest SP Flash tool to begin with the flashing of your Android Phone either it may be Micromax A120, A116, A114, A104 or Intex, Karbonn etc.
- Download BlueStacks Android App Player for Windows 10 PC Free Download
- Download UKTV Now Apk for Android Phone – Watch free Live TV Channels
How to Flash Stock ROM using SP flash Tool
It is not a complicated task to flash ROM using SP Flash tool. As a basic requirement you should have at least 50% of battery in your Android phone to begin to flash ROM using SP flash tools. Then follow the below procedure know how to use Smartphone flash tool and how to flash Stock ROM using smartphone flash tool.
- So, at first connect your Phone to the computer using USB Cable. Make sure that that USB drivers are installed on your Windows PC. If they are not installed then download Android USB Driver and install it.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Android Phone and Power off your Android Phone
- Download the Stock ROM or the Custom ROM that you want to flash from the XDA developer’s site.
- Once you download the ROM, extract it on your Windows PC.
- Now extract the downloaded SP Flash tool on your PC and you will see exe file in the extracted files.
- Launch Flash Tool and click on the Download tab and click on scatter-loading button.
- Now load the Scatter file from the extracted ROM folder.
Note: This tutorial will only be helpful if the downloaded ROM file has scatter file in it. In particular to all MediaTek devices.
- Now click on the Download button to flash the ROM on your Android Phone.
- Now long press Volume Down or Volume Up button, so that your computer will detect the Android Phone easily.
- It will show up a popup window with Download Ok
Now close the SP Flash tool window and disconnect the Phone from the computer. Power on the device and you can see that the Custom ROM or the Stock ROM is running on your Android phone. This is how we can use SP Flash tool to flash Custom ROMs on MediaTek Devices. If you need any further assistance on this tutorial, comment us.