EveryCord Install: EveryCord Screen Recorder is the recent update of iRec. I mean, EveryCord is the updated version of iRec. EveryCord Installation is very easy now with the help of Tutu Helper App, or you can directly install EveryCord from its website. EveryCord is designed with a decent look and with minimal options that are quite enough for you to record your screen effectively with full resolution. EveryCord Installation doesn’t require jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad, similar to other apps like AirShou and BB Rec you can install EveryCord without jailbreaking your iOS device. Here we will discuss EveryCord Installation steps for iPhone/iPad.
To mention about EveryCord features, they are quite a few which are worth mentioning here and better if you could know them before.
- You can record videos in different resolutions 480p, 720p, 1080p, based upon the memory constraints that you have.
- You can change theme colors from dark to light and vice versa.
- You can enable/disable system sounds and Microphone as well.
- You need internet connection to record your iOS device screen with EveryCord.
EveryCord Installation steps:
- Launch Safari browser and visit this link.
- If it asks you to open this page in App Store, tap on Open button.
- Tap on install button when a pop up window comes up asking you to Install EveryCord.
- Go to home screen and wait until the installation finishes.
- When it is installed, you will get an error “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” when you try to launch EveryCord for the first time. Tap on Cancel button.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and Trust the profile of EveryCord Screen Recorder.
- Now go to home screen and tap on EveryCord icon to launch the app. Now you can go ahead and record your iOS device’s screen without any errors.
With the above method you may get error “Unable to Download App EveryCord could not be installed at this time error” in that case please install EveryCord with the help of Tutu Helper. EveryCord Install link using Tutu Helper is given below.
If the above installation steps won’t work then check out EveryCord alternative install method.
Hope that the above steps helped you to install EveryCord on your iOS device. Please reach us in case of any issues with EveryCord.