Download iFile for iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1/9.4/10 without jailbreak: It is a wish of every techie to gain root access of their devices. Now we can gain full control of our iDevice with the help of an app called iFile, using which you can play with iOS system files and customize according to your wish. Explicitly to say, iFile is the one among the famous Cydia apps for iPhone/iPad that allow users to access iOS system files and thus users can change any customizations in their iOS devices. You can handle your iPhone/iPad very easily using iFile by making changes as you need. So, iFile is one among the first ten apps that should be installed on your iPhone/iPad. If you have recently upgraded your iPhone/iPad then download iFile for iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1 for iPad Pro/iPhone/iPod Touch with no jailbreak.
As iFile is not available in App store, you may need to jailbreak your iPad/iPhone to download iFile for iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1/9.3/10. But to avoid such difficulties to install iFile on iPad/iPhone, there is a way to download iFile for iOS 9.3.1/9.4/10/9.3.2 without jailbreak. This is a 2 step process where you need to download iFile and you have to make some changes in the settings to launch the app.
Download iFile for iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1/9.2/9.3 or iOS 9.4/10 no jailbreak
It is the mush have app for all iOS devices including iPhone 6, 6S, 6S Plus, iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Mini 2, iPad Air , iPad Touch devices. Just follow the below steps to download iFile for iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1/9.3 without jailbreak.
- Launch Safari browser on your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch device.
- Visit http://www.pgyer.com/ATAy from safari browser.
- Change the date in your iOS device to the previous day before installing iFile. Once the installation is completed, adjust the date to the current date. This is a onetime change that you need to do to download iFile for iPhone/iPad without errors.
- Now tap on Install App button to download iFile for iPad/iPhone on iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1/9.4/10.
- The app is of size 5.2 MB, so it will take a few seconds to download iFile app and to install it.
- Now you need to change some settings to avoid errors while launching the app. Just follow the below steps and change some settings.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Profiles, and you have to trust the profiles of enterprise app developers.
- Just tap on the profile and hit on trust button when prompted.
Now try to launch iFile and it should get launched without any issues. This is all about the procedure to download iFile for iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1/9.3 without jailbreak. So, as I mentioned iFile is one of the prime 10 apps that need to be installed on iPad/iPhone. If you need any information regarding the installation of iFile on iOS 9.3.1/9.3.2/9.0.2/9.1, you can drop us a comment.